Monday, June 14, 2010

Philly Pride 2010

I had SO much fun today at the pride parade and then the festival after. It was so fucking hot though. Got a lot of free stuff/shirts from the parade and then we drove over to the festival and got a lot MORE free stuff. It started pouring as soon as we got there but it felt so good because it had been so sticky all day.I like looked around in the pouring rain at everyone laughing standing around the festival pier having a good time and i realized i have a family. These events always make me realize it...and choke me up. Gay. But yeah..we had a lot of fun. I wish I had a digital slr today more than ever though..because..my camera took okay pictures..but god there were so many things that would have looked so much more amazing with a better camera. Mine has a tendency to fog up and then ruin every picture…meh. I gotta start saving up so i can buy mine now..it's gonna take a million years but i want it so badly.




I saw Jennifer Coolidge..stiflers mom..and there were a lot of amazing performances. I just finished uploading all the pictures..took forever with my lack of internet. And even though I had a lot of fun today it was mostly all couples..and it made me sad to see girls strolling around hand and hand with their girl or guy..proud..and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment